翻译资格考试

各地资讯

当前位置:华课网校 >> 翻译资格考试 >> 二级笔译 >> 模拟试题 >> 2022年翻译资格二级笔译英译汉预习试题(十三)

2022年翻译资格二级笔译英译汉预习试题(十三)

来源:华课网校   2022-08-17【

I woke up with drool on my pillow this morning.

早上醒来时,我发现枕头上有一滩口水

I wouldn't have minded except it wasn't mine.

或许我不应该介意,可是那不是我的口水

The alarm clock rang,

闹钟响了起来

I reached over to turn it off,

我探身过去关掉了它

and then as I laid my face back down on the pillow

接着躺回床上,脸埋进枕头里

I felt the wet, slimy drool on my pillow case.

我感到枕头上又湿又粘的口水已经流到了脸上

I opened my eyes

我睁开眼睛

and saw a smiling, panting, furry face gazing down at me.

看到一张毛乎乎的脸盯着我微笑,嘴巴直喘气

I tried to get up but she was too fast.

我想要坐起身,可是她动作太快了

My face was suddenly covered in kisses

我的脸突然被一阵亲亲湮没

with one slurp going straight up my nostril

其中一吻,它的舌头径直戳到了我的鼻孔里

and another right in my ear.

还有一吻,舌头舔到了我的耳朵里

I laughed, reached out,

我大笑起来,伸手去抚摸它

picked up the 8 pound love machine

把这只8磅重的激情动物抱住

and held her away from my dripping face.

让她碰不到我湿漉漉的脸

It was just another morning in a life with dogs.

这只是养狗人士的一个寻常的早晨

Why do we welcome these guys

为什么我们要欢迎这些动物

into our homes and into our hearts?

住进我们的家里,走进我们的心里?

We know going in that

我们知道,一日狗党,终身狗党

we are most likely going to outlive them

他们很有可能在我们之前死去

and have our hearts broke

让我们心碎

But thousands of years now dogs have been our best friends.

可是早在数千年以前,狗狗就已经成为人类的好朋友了

They remain one of the greatest gifts ever given to us.

他们是我们被赐予的最好的礼物之一

And even if they can't love us for the rest of our lives,

即使他们对我们的爱无法延续到我们生命的最后一天

they will always love us for all of theirs.

却会贯穿他们一生的每一天

I think one of the hardest things for me to do

对我来说,最艰难的事情之一

was take my little Jamie to her first few days of day care/preschool.

就是带我的小Jamie去狗狗幼育中心的最初那几天

It was a heart melting thing that no parent can do easily.

那真是一件令人心碎的事情,没有那个狗狗家长能够轻易办到

The first day we pulled into the parking lot

第一天,我们刚在停车场停好车

and when I looked at Jamie

我看着Jamie

she starts to cry then I start to cry.

她哭了起来,接着我也哭了起来

After a couple days of cutting school

我们不得不旷课了几天

we were both determined to succeed the next week.

但我们都下定决心,在下个星期,一定要成功适应

We drive over about 6 times that weekend

那个周末,我们来来回回去了六趟幼育中心

and on the last one I had an idea.

对最后一趟行程的窘境一无所知

There was a big muddy lot next to the day care.

原来,幼育中心旁边的停车场里满是泥浆

Monday morning comes and we were ready.

周一早上来临,我们已经准备好了

All proud and confident we head to The Day care.

我们开车前往幼育中心,心里满满的骄傲和自信

I noticed a bunch of parents staring at us

我发现一群狗狗家长盯着我们

and there must have been 20 little noses pressed against the classroom windows.

起码有20只小小的鼻子抵在教室的窗户上看着我们

We were little celebrities.

我们俨然是小明星

As I am leaving

当我准备离开的时候,

I crank it up and say I love you James

我装作开心的大声说,我爱你Jamie

have fun today

玩得开心!

and all the kids wave bye to me.

中心所有的小狗狗都向我摇尾告别

No tears no tears no tears.

别哭,别哭,别哭!

题库: 翻译资格考试二级《笔译综合能力》考试题库   翻译资格考试二级《笔译实务》考试题

翻译资格资料来源华课网校校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>


责编:jianghongying 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名流程 考试时间
报考条件 考试科目 考试级别
成绩查询 考试教材 考点名录
合格标准 证书管理 备考指导

更多

  • 考试题库
  • 模拟试题
  • 历年真题
  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试