2013年翻译考试口译中级双语译句(3)
1. Why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents?你为何不找个职业.不再依靠你的父母呢?
2. Will you please try to find out for me what time the train arrives?能不能请你帮我查查火车什么时候到?
3. A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.英语好将有助于增加你们的就业机会。
4. Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China.李白是中国有史以来最伟大的诗人之一。
5. Many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs.许多人抱怨说计算机正在接管人的工作。
6. The cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need.她厨房的橱柜中放满了她不需要的东西。
7. What be said did not annoy me much, for I knew he did not mean it.我并不在乎他所说的,我知道他不是那个意思。
8. He asked me some personal questions, but I would never answer them.他问了我几个个人问题,我根本不愿回答。
9. I don't care where we go as long as we don't have to stand in line.不管去哪里,只要不用站着排队就行。
10. She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.她喜欢迈克,但她不想那么早就结婚。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论