翻译资格考试

各地资讯

当前位置:华课网校 >> 翻译资格考试 >> 三级笔译 >> 模拟试题 >> 2022年翻译资格考试三级笔译英译汉基础试题(十三)

2022年翻译资格考试三级笔译英译汉基础试题(十三)

来源:华课网校   2022-08-12【

On the last night of the trip

那是一次旅行中的最后一天

I had about an hour's daylight left for a ride

太阳还有大概一小时就要下山了,我还有时间最后出游一趟

so I took off and headed for the back side of the lake about 4 miles from camp

于是我驱车启程,向宿营地大约4公里外的湖区后岸边驶去。

as I come around a corner

当我驶过一个转角

and I'm suddenly engulfed in a cloud of dust

我突然被一阵尘雾笼罩

but I can see well enough to make out tire tracks

不过我还是能清楚的看到两条轮胎印

going from the middle of the road then around the corner .

从马路中间驶到了拐角处

as I proceed with caution around the corner.

我小心的转过拐角

I see a truck has just went off the road

我明白过来,有辆车刚才开到了路边

and hit a fir tree just behind the driver's door

右前门撞在一棵冷杉树上

then it spun around back on the road

又被弹回了大路上

and it looks like the driver must have had his foot mashed on the accelerator

看起来,司机准是一脚踩在了加速器上

because there are two black burnouts leading off the edge of the road and down the bank.

因为我发现两条焦黑的车辙,从路边一直延伸到湖岸

What comes into view is a red full size truck.

一辆大型卡车出现在我眼前

The truck is bent to a 45-degree angle

车身扭曲成45°角

The driver was hanging half way out his window unconscious

司机的上半身从车窗里探出来,已经陷入昏迷

and I didn't see any one else in the truck.

我没看到其他人在卡车上

There was no blood running off of him

司机身上没有明显的血迹

and that is always a good sign.

这总是一个好兆头

I grab his hair and turn his face towards me,

我揪住他的头发,让他的脸抬起来对着我

not a scratch ,

脸上没有擦伤

I pulled off a glove and checked for a pulse,

我又脱下一只手套,检查他的脉搏

he had a good one and he was breathing.

脉搏强健有力,可见他呼吸顺畅

My guess he is about 25 years old, physically fit,

我猜他大约25岁,身体健康

smelled like he had been drinking all day,

闻起来好像一整天都在喝酒

I hear this rustling in the bushes on the other side of the truck

这时我听到卡车另一边的树丛里有沙沙的响声

so I climbed over the hood of the truck

于是我从卡车的引擎盖爬了过去

and dropped down the other side

来到卡车另一边

I was expecting to see a dog,

我以为自己会看到一条小狗

he looked like the kind of guy that would have a dog.

因为司机看上去像一个会养狗的人

Evidently, he was the kind of guy that had a girlfriend.

没想到,他却是个喂狗粮的人

About 10 ft. down the bank

沿着河岸下行10英尺

I see this blond girl in her early twenty's

我看到了那个满头金发的女孩,大约20岁出头

clawing her way out of the bushes

她正从灌木丛里爬出来

I can see that she has no broken bones

我发现她身上没有骨折

but she had blood running from a cut at the bridge of her nose

但是鼻子边缘有一条伤口正在流血

and a big cut on her knee that wasn't bleeding yet.

膝盖上还有一处大伤口,已经没有流血了

As I help her to the road

我扶着她走到路边

prince charming comes to

她的那位白马王子突然清醒过来

and flops out the window to the ground

从车窗里翻出来,摔倒在地上

babbling about his girlfriend

絮絮叨叨的说着女票的事情

I ask the girl his name and get this she says Jay.

我问女孩他叫什么名字,女孩说,他叫Jay。

I yelled she is ok Jay we are on the road.

我对男孩喊道,她没事,我们回到公路上了

It will be dark as a cave in thirty minutes,

半小时之内,天色就会黑的如同山洞

the truck is not going any ware without a wrecker

到时候,没有救险车,这辆卡车肯定哪儿都去不了

and neither of them have life treating injuries.

而且,这两个人身上都没有致命伤

I thought about it for a minute

我思考了大约一分钟

and said to them

然后对他们说

look as of now no calls have been made;

现在为止,还没有人打电话报警或求助

the nearest fire station is no less than twenty minutes from here.

最近的消防站只有不到20分钟的车程

If they show up and Jay is here he is going to jail for sure.

如果消防警来到这里,看到Jay这幅样子,他一定会蹲监狱

If you don't want that to happen

如果你们不希望事情变成这样

题库: 翻译资格考试三级《笔译综合能力》考试题库   翻译资格考试三级《笔译实务》考试题

翻译资格资料来源华课网校校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>


责编:jianghongying 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名流程 考试时间
报考条件 考试科目 考试级别
成绩查询 考试教材 考点名录
合格标准 证书管理 备考指导

更多

  • 考试题库
  • 模拟试题
  • 历年真题
  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试