翻译资格考试

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 翻译资格考试 >> 三级笔译 >> 模拟试题 >> 2022年CATTI三级笔译巩固练习题(十二)

2022年CATTI三级笔译巩固练习题(十二)

来源:考试网   2022-01-11【

  Today is going to be a beautiful day.

  今天会是美好的一天。

  You are going to have a lot of experiences, some you perceive as good and some that you perceive as bad.

  在这一天你会经历很多事,有些经历你认为是好的,也有些你认为是坏的。

  You will make it through all of them.

  但无论好坏,它们都会过去。

扫描下方二维码,进入“每日一练”免费在线测试

  You will learn, a lot and perhaps more through the experiences that you didn’t want or expect.

  你会从中有所收获,收获甚多,而且,也许通过那些你不想要经历,或没有想到的事情,你的收获会更多。

  You get to experience contrast, the light and the dark,

  你会经历两种不同境遇的反差,光明的与黑暗的

  both will guide you in the direction you are meant to go.

  它们都会指引你走向自己意欲前往的方向。

  Both will teach you very valuable lessons.

  它们都会让你学会重要的教训。

  Try not to stay too much in your head.

  试着不要耽于自己脑子里的想法。

  Life doesn’t happen there

  生活不会发生在你的脑子里

  and it’s easy to get caught up if you’re not careful.

  如果你不够小心,你很可能陷入困境。

  If you do, it’s okay - we all do

  不过,如果你真的陷入困境,这也没什么大不了——所有人都会陷入困境

  but just breathe, focus on your breath instead of the thoughts.

  你只需要深呼吸,让自己的注意力集中在你的呼吸,而不是你脑中的想法上。

  Just keep coming back to your breath.

  如果你一不小心分神,就重新专注到你的呼吸上。

  It’s a beautiful thing to have air in your lungs and a beat in your heart

  感觉你的肺里有清新的空气,你的心脏发出有力的搏击,这是一件美妙的事情。

  because today you get to live as a human

  因为今天,你是作为一个有血有的人存在

  and manifest things in this physical experience

  你通过各种实际的感官感受世界,也表现你的意愿

  which is living out your purpose here on earth.

  通过这些实际的感官,你慢慢实现着自己来到尘世的目的

  Go out - move, smile, laugh, act, do, talk, be.

  走出屋去——去运动,去微笑,去朗声大笑,去行动,去做一些实际的事情,去交谈,去真切的存在。

  You only get to experience this life as this human once, make it a great one.

  你只有一次机会,以人的肉身去体验生命,让自己的一生灿烂起来吧!

  笔译:翻译资格考试三级笔译模拟题

  口译:翻译资格考试三级口译模拟题

  翻译资格资料来源考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>


责编:jianghongying 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名流程 考试时间
报考条件 考试科目 考试级别
成绩查询 考试教材 考点名录
合格标准 证书管理 备考指导

更多

  • 考试题库
  • 模拟试题
  • 历年真题
  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试