商务英语

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 商务英语 >> BEC中级 >> 口语听力 >> 商务英语辅导:中级口语训练第10课-重订计划安排

商务英语辅导:中级口语训练第10课-重订计划安排

来源:考试网   2011-02-24【

  “商务英语口语”适合已掌握英语基本语法和常用词汇的商务人士,或者是英语水平较高,但口语水平较差人士。将和外商谈生意时可能碰到的情况一网打尽,内容包括迎接客户、如何招待客户、推销产品、陪客户参观工厂、解决纠纷、顺利签约、完成交易、国外出差、订机票、旅店、途中处理突发事件等最常用的商务术语与词汇以及贸易实务常识、欧美国情、基本礼仪,让学员成为博闻多礼,潜力无限的经理人才。

  Unit 10 Rescheduling plans and arrangements重新排行程和计划

  MR. SMITH: Edward, I' m sorry.
  史密斯先生:爱德华, 对不起。

  I' m afraid I' ll have to cancel our meeting tomorrow.
  恐怕我要取消我们明天的会议。

  EDWARD GREEN: That' s no problem.
  爱德华.格林:没问题。

  Shall we postpone it until later in the week?
  那延后到本周晚些时候?

  MR. SMITH: No, I' m afraid I' m not postponing our meeting.
  史密斯先生:不,我不是说要延期。

  I' m canceling it.
  我是要取消。

  EDWARD GREEN: We need to sign the contract and complete the deal, don' t we?
  爱德华.格林:我们还是要签合同,完成这次交易,对吧?

  Is there a problem?
  有什么问题吗?www.Examw.com

  MR. SMITH: No, not for me, but perhaps there' s a problem for you.
  史密斯先生:没有,我没有问题,但你可能会有问题。

  I' m afraid Big Boss won' t be in the catalogue.
  恐怕"大老板"不会出现在我们的目录里。

  EDWARD GREEN: Are we too late for the printer' s deadline?
  爱德华.格林:我们赶不及印刷商的最后期限了吗?

  MR. SMITH: No. That' s not the point.
  史密斯先生:不。这不是问题。

  I' m not going to use Big Boss.
  我不准备用"大老板"。

  I' m going to use another product.
  我要用另外一个产品。

  EDWARD GREEN: I don' t understand.
  爱德华.格林:我不明白。

  MR. SMITH: Well, listen. Then you will understand.
  史密斯先生:嗯,听着。你就会明白的。

  This is a new product from J.K Toys.
  这是来自 J.K.玩具公司的一款新产品。

  It' s called Dealer Dan.
  名字叫"商人丹"。

  DEALER DAN: "Hi, this is Dealer Dan.
  "商人丹": "你好,我是'商人丹'。

  I' m the best thing on the voice-activated toy market."
  我是声动玩具市场最棒的玩具"。

  MR. SMITH: Edward, are you still there?
  史密斯先生:爱德华, 你在听吗?

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes.
  爱德华.格林:是的。

  MR. SMITH: Good, isn' t he?
  史密斯先生:很好,对吧?

  EDWARD GREEN: You say he' s called Dealer Dan.
  爱德华.格林:你说,他叫做"商人丹"。

  MR. SMITH: Yes. He arrived yesterday afternoon.
  史密斯先生:是的。昨天下午到的。

  The head of marketing from J.K Toys introduced us.
  J.K.玩具公司的市场营销主管给我们做的介绍。

  They' ll launch him on January 20th.
  他们将在1月20日推出这款产品。

  EDWARD GREEN: What! Is Dealer Dan solar powered?
  爱德华.格林:什么! 太阳能的"商人丹"?

  MR. SMITH: Yes.
  史密斯先生:是的。

  EDWARD GREEN: And voice-activated?
  爱德华.格林:声动的?

  MR. SMITH: Yes. It' s the same technology...but cheaper.
  史密斯先生:是的。是同样的技术 ……但更便宜。

  I think Dealer Dan would just like to say bye-bye.
  我想,"商人丹"要跟你说再见了。

  DEALER DAN: Bye-bye.
  "商人丹":再见。

  EDWARD GREEN: I don' t understand...
  爱德华.格林:我不明白……

  DEALER DAN: If you can' t stand the heat get out of the kitchen.
  "商人丹":如果你受不了热,就离开厨房。

  GERALDINE: I' m afraid Mr. Peter is running a bit behind schedule but he won' t be long. Thank you.
  杰拉尔丁:恐怕,皮特先生有点落后了,但他会很快赶上来的。谢谢。

  EDWARD GREEN: Have you seen Don?
  爱德华.格林:见到堂了吗?

  GERALDINE: He' s in the boardroom in a meeting.
  杰拉尔丁:他在会议室开会。

  EDWARD GREEN: Something important has come up.
  爱德华.格林:发生了重要的事情。

  I need to talk to him.
  我得跟他谈谈。

  GERALDINE: He' s with Mr. Reiley.
  杰拉尔丁:他和莱利先生一起。

  GERALDINE: Go on.
  杰拉尔丁:去吧。

  DON BRADLEY: We' ll get some examples of the display materials to you and there will also be a point of sale video of the product.
  堂.布拉德利:我们会给你一些演示材料,还有现场销售视频。

  Come in.
  进来。

  EDWARD GREEN: Don, Mr. Reiley. Sorry to interrupt.
  爱德华.格林堂:莱利先生。抱歉打搅了。

  Something important has come up.
  发生了重要的事情。

  Can you spare a minute?
  你能挤一分钟的时间吗?

  DON BRADLEY: Can it wait? I' ll be through in ten minutes.
  堂.布拉德利:能等一下吗?10分钟就完了。

  EDWARD GREEN: Not really.
  爱德华.格林:不能。

  DON BRADLEY: Okay. I' m sorry. Do you mind if I deal with this?
  堂.布拉德利:好的。对不起。我先处理这件事,你不介意吧?

  EDWARD GREEN: I think we' ve got a problem.
  爱德华.格林:我想我们有麻烦了。

  I have just talked to Mr. Smith on the phone.
  我刚刚同史密斯先生通过话。

  The catalogue deal is off. J.K. Toys are launching Dealer Dan.
  目录的事取消了。J.K.玩具公司即将推出"商人丹"。

  DON BRADLEY: Who the hell is Dealer Dan?
  堂.布拉德利:"商人丹"到底是什么玩意?

  CLIVE HARRIS: Let' s get this straight.
  克莱夫.哈里斯:我们开门见山。

  You think we' ll meet these targets.
  你认为我们要满足这些目标。

  DEREK JONES: Yes, I do.
  德里克.琼斯:是的。

  But we' ll need to either increase overtime or take on some causal staff...
  我们要么加班加点要么雇佣临时工……

  DON BRADLEY: Do you mind if I butt in?
  堂.布拉德利:我插句嘴,不介意吧?

  CLIVE HARRIS: Not at all. What' s the matter?
  克莱夫.哈里斯:不介意。什么事?

  DON BRADLEY: I think we need to talk.
  堂.布拉德利:我们要谈一下。

  Something very important has come up.
  发生了很重要的事。

  
  JENNY ROSS: Do you know where Don is?
  詹妮.罗斯:你知道堂在哪儿吗?

  I thought he was in a meeting with a client.
  我想他在和客户开会。

  GERALDINE: He was. But he cut the meeting short.
  杰拉尔丁:他本来是在开会。但提前结束了。

责编:sallylsl 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名入口 报考条件
考试时间 考试大纲 考试内容
成绩查询 等级划分 成绩评定
合格证书 考试教材 备考指导

更多

  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试