Very well, sir. You'll have them as soon as possible.好的,先生。我会尽快送过去。
Good morning. Restaurant Service. May I help you?早上好,餐厅服务部,能为你效劳吗?
Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast?早上好,可否为我送点早餐?
Certainly, Miss. What are you going to have?当然可以,小姐。您想吃点什么?
I'd like to order a hamburger and fries.来个汉堡包和薯条吧。
Would you like anything else?还要其他的吗?
No, thanks.不啦,谢谢。
Well. It will be up immediately.好,立即给你送去。
I'd like to get some of today's papers sent to my room.我想要些今天的报纸送到我的房间。
They'll be at your door within a few minutes.他们会尽快送到你的门口。
No problem, sir. Someone will bring them to your room shortly.没问题,先生。有人会尽快给你送过去。
Room Service. What can I do for you?客房服务部,能为您效劳吗?
May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning?明天早上请叫我起床好吗?
Certainly. What time would you like?好的,要几点叫你?
6:00 sharp, please.请6点整叫我。
Hello. Is Susan there?喂,是苏珊吗?
Who?谁啊?
Tian Yuan.田园。
You must have the wrong number.你一定打错电话了。
Oh, I'm sorry.噢,对不起。
Is Li Ying in?李英在家吗?
Wrong number.打错电话了。
Isn't this the Nanjing University?请问是南京大学吗?
No. It's not.不是。
Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。
May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲讲话吗?
There is no one here by that name.这里没有玲玲这个人。
Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?这里是521-8864吗?
No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,这里是521-8835。
Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。
That's all right.没关系。
Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你确定你打的号码是对的吗?
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论