13 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
14 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
15 There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
16 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
17 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
18 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
19 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
20 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
21 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
22 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
23 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
24 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
25 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论