1. Describe one way you benefit from using the Internet.
2. Your college got a large amount of money, where do you think it should spend to improve student life? Technology, sports facilities and research.
3. People face many difficulties in life. Which one of the following time periods is the most difficult to you? Childhood, teenage-hood or adulthood? Give Specific details and examples to explain your answer.
4. Someone's coming to your city for a visit with little knowledge about the weather and the place. What suggestions are you going to give him? Please give specific reasons.
5. How do you reward yourself if you work hard or get a job? Why?
6. Which of the following jobs do you want to do: tutor others, be a visiting scholar? Why?
7. What quality is the most important to be a university student: highly motivated, hard-working, or intelligence? Using details and examples to support your idea.
8. Which of the following ways is the best in getting to know Italian culture?
1)Watching Italian movies
2)Learning Italian cooking
3)Attending Italian lectures or history classes
9. Some students prefer to take an essay question where they must write an essay to a question. Other students prefer to take a test with objective questions. Which type of exam question do you prefer? Give reasons and examples in your explanation.
10. When you earn a little extra money, is it better to spend your money or is it better to save your money for some time in the future?
11. Some students like to learn by themselves, others prefer to share their ideas with others. Which one do you prefer?
12. Which of the following three behaviors would you consider the most negative for kids? Being selfish, saying impolite things or speaking loudly in public.
13. Which of the following attributes would you consider the most valuable in your roommates?
1) being friendly
2) being quite
3) has a good hygiene habit
14. Which kind of method will you use to solve the misunderstanding between you and your friend?
15. What kind of pet do you suggest your friend to have?