1. Which family member is the most similar one to you and why? Please include specific reasons and details in your explanation.
2. If you have a chance to give a lesson in an elementary school, what topic would you like to teach? 1) How to protect the environment. 2) How to grow plants. 3) How to cook simple and healthy food. Please explain your choice with specific reasons.
3. What suggestion would you like to give to a foreign friend who wants to study in your country? Explain how this suggestion could help your friend, include reasons and details to support your response.
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of eating in a fast-food restaurant?
5. Do you think the school should encourage on-campus parking? Give specific reasons and details in your response.
6. One of your friend is often late for events and appointments, which often makes others angry. What's your advice to help your friend to avoid this problem in the future?
7. Which of the following would you rather be? Lawyer, veterinarian or restaurant owner. Explain your answer in details.
8. Describe a present you have given to others. Explain why you think it is important.
9. What would you do if you have multiple tasks to do at the same time?
10. Which of the following jobs do you want to do the most? Actor/actress, computer programmer, business owner.