感情不和篇
我们经常吵架。
We fight a lot.
Do you two fight? (你们吵架吗?)
Yes, we fight a lot. (嗯,我们常吵架。)
我不再爱我的妻子了。
I don’t love my wife any more.
我老婆有外遇。
My wife’s cheating on me. *cheat on...“在男女关系上表现的不忠”。
My wife’s a two-timer.
My wife’s secretly dating someone else.
My wife’s having an affair.
我们感情不和。
We had a falling-out. *falling-out“感情不和”、“失和”。
We had a big disagreement. (我们之间意见分歧很大。)
We don’t get along anymore. (我们再也不能在一起了。)
我已经改变心意了。
I’ve changed my mind.
I’ve reconsidered. (我想重新考虑。)
你变了。
You have changed.
You’re not the same as before. (你和以前不一样了。)
你现在是不是和谁交往呢?
Are you seeing someone now?
Are you seeing someone now? (你现在是不是和谁交往呢?)
Actually, no. (没有,谁也没有。)
我和妻子没什么共同语言。
I don’t see eye to eye with my wife. *see eye to eye with...“和……意见一致”。
How’s married life? (婚后生活怎么样?)
I don’t see eye to eye with my wife. (我和妻子没什么共同语言。)