当前位置:中华考试网 >> 托福考试 >> 托福辅导 >> 托福听力 >> 托福考试听力部分:练习三

托福考试听力部分:练习三_第2页

中华考试网   2016-09-19   【

  第二部分 中英对照

  下面的这两位谈话者将要就该女性所遇到的麻烦,提出一些解决方案。

  The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem.

  请简单总结一下所遇到的问题,然后请提出你的倾向的解决方案,并说明一下原因。

  Briefly summarize the problem then state which solution you recommend and explain why.

  现在,请听两名学生之间的谈话。

  Now listen to a conversation between two students.

  男:嗨,Mary,你的志愿者工作怎么样了?

  Man: Hey, Mary, how's your volunteer work going?

  你还在做那个小学生课后项目吗?

  You're still involved in that after-school program with the elementary kids?

  女:对呀,但是我现在遇到一些麻烦。我本来明天是要带他们坐车去动物园的。

  Woman: Yeah, but I've got a problem. I am supposed to be driving a bunch of them to the zoo tomorrow.

  男:嗯?

  Man: Yeah?

  女:这次旅行,我本来是要租一辆面包车的。

  Woman: And I was supposed to rent a van for the trip.

  但是我拖了很久才给租赁公司打电话订。

  But I waited too long to call the rental agency to reserve one.

  男:啊!

  Man: Oh!

  女:现在的结果就是他们明天没有面包车。

  Woman: Now it turns out they don't have any vans available for tomorrow.

  我不知道该怎么办了?如果旅行取消了,孩子们会很失望的。

  I don't know what to do? These kids will be really disappointed if their trip gets cancelled.

  男:唔,嗯,你学校的朋友没有车吗?

  Man: Hmmm, well, doesn't one of your friends on campus have a car?

  我的意思是,你那天不能借一辆车?

  I mean, couldn't you borrow it for the day?

  女:呃,也许能,但是我需要借两辆车,这样才能够所有的孩子。

  Woman: Yeah, probably, but I'd need to borrow two cars or there wouldn't be enough space for all the kids.

  男:唔,嗯。

  Man: Um, hum.

  女:所以我才会去租面包车啊。

  Woman: That's why I was going to rent the van.

  然后,我还需要找别人来开车。我自己不能同时开两辆车啊。

  And then I'd need to find somebody else to drive, too. I can't drive two cars by myself.

  男:呃,确实是这样。唔,我相信你可以找到其他志愿者的。不过,如果你想省去找司机的麻烦,为什么不考虑一下公共交通?

  Man: Yeah, that's true. Well, I am sure you can probably find a volunteer or if you wanted to save yourself the trouble of hunting down a second driver, what about public transportation?

  查查公交运行计划,我觉得应该是有线路直达动物园的。

  Check the bus schedule, I think there's a bus line that goes right past the zoo.

  女:是的,这样也行,但是我不知道,要看管公交上的所有小孩,这可能对我来说真是个挑战。

  Woman: Yeah, that's a possibility, but I don't know, it might be a real challenge supervising the kids on the bus.

  孩子们一兴奋起来,有时候还真棘手。尽管,这确实是个选择。

  Sometimes they are a handful when they get excited. It's an option, though.

12
纠错评论责编:xixi2580
相关推荐
重点推荐»

book.examw.com

  • 搞定!托福高频词汇
    ¥20.00
  • 托福考试官方真题集1(附DVD-ROM)
    ¥112.00
  • 新托福长难句白金课堂(第二版)
    ¥18.00
  • 托福考试阅读特训
    ¥55.00
  • 新托福,新起点
    ¥33.00