2018年翻译资格考试礼仪性致辞常用套句一
礼仪性讲话稿,指在纪念会、欢迎会、宴会、庆功会等场合发表的具有纪念、答谢、表态、应酬等性质的讲话。包括年会祝辞、感谢辞、新年祝辞、开/闭幕祝辞等。
01. 女士们、先生们、朋友们:
02. Dear friends, ladies and gentlemen,
03. 各位领导、贵宾们,女士们、先生们,同志们、朋友们04. Honorable leaders, distinguished/honorable guests, dear comrades and friends, ladies and gentlemen,
05. 高层领导人06. senior leader
07. 阁下08. Your/His/Her Excellency
09. 殿下10. Your/His/Her Royal Highness
11. 陛下12. Your/His/Her Majesty
13. 皇帝陛下14. Your/His/Her Imperial Majesty
15. 尊敬的16. Respectable/respected/honorable
17. 尊敬的首相…亲王殿下18. Respected Prime Minister, Mr.
Your Highness Prince …
19. 敬爱的……阁下20. Your Excellency Respected and Dear…
21. 尊敬的……阁下22. Your Excellency Respected …
23. 尼克松总统阁下夫人24. Mr. President and Mme. Nixon
25. ……总理阁下和夫人26. Mr. Prime Minister and Mrs. …
27. ……国王和王后陛下28. Their Majesties King… and the Queen
29. 值此……之际30. On the occasion of …
31. 以……的名义32. in the name of sb.
33. 宣布……正式开/闭幕34. declare the opening/closing of to declare… open
35. 我代表中国政府和人民,并以我个人的名义,向贵国人民致以亲切的问候和良好(诚挚)的祝愿。36. I would like/wish to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people and in my own name, our warm/cordial greetings and best/sincere wishes to your people.
37. 中国有句古话说:有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?38. There is an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?”As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
39. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻40. Long distance separates no bosom friends.
41. 谢谢。议长先生,副总统先生,尊贵的国会议员们,你们热烈的欢迎打动了我。42. Thank you, Mr. Speaker and Mr. Vice President, honorable members of Congress, I’m deeply touched by your warm welcome.
43. 我非常愉快地……44. It is with great pleasure that I …;I have the great pleasure to do./ in doing…
45. 设宴招待46. to host a banquet for
47. 我为能……而深感愉快。48. It gives me great pleasure to …
49. 我很荣幸地代表中国政府人民向……代表团表示热烈的欢迎。50. I have the honor to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people, our warm welcome to the … delegation.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师