1. What do you think we should do to reduce the use of cars or other vehicles in order solve the traffic problems? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
2. Give reasons why managing time is challenging for university students and why it is important. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
3. Describe one of the difficulties in which you received help from your family, friends or classmates and please give specific details to describe how their suggestion helped you.
4. If you have an opportunity to go to a free class during the weekend，which of the following would you choose, to go to public speaking, starting your own business, or photography and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
5. Talk about the steps you go through when learning a new thing. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
6. More and more people nowadays care about their health. Which of the following do you think is the best way for you to maintain your health—exercising on a regular basis, eating healthy, or getting enough sleep? Please include reasons and examples to support your choice.
7. Some trains now have quiet cars where passengers are not allowed to speak loudly or use cell phones, laptops, or other mobile devices that create noise. Do you think this is a good idea? Explain why or why not.
8. Which one of the following activities would like to take the kids on for a field? science museum，farm，theater performance. 160319CN
9. Talk about an activity that you would prefer to engage in with your friends rather than by yourself. Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
10. If your university plans to improve the life of students by one of the following methods, which do you prefer?(1) build a new cafeteria; (2) build a new indoor swimming pool; (3) make improvements in dormitories
11. Imagine that you have to give up watching TV/ use the cellphone for one month. What would be the most difficult thing for you and why? Please include reasons and examples in your explanation.
12. Some countries now take measures to attract a large amount of foreign tourists. Discuss the advantage and disadvantage of attracting a large amount of foreign tourists. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
13. Which of the following choice do you think has the greatest impact on environmental protection? 160710CN
1) Governmental Regulations
2) Environmental Awareness Groups
3) Individual Efforts
14. Describe one thing you didn't want to do but you were asked to do. How was the result? Please explain with details. 140706 CN
15. Describe one experience that your friend disappointed you and how you reacted to it. 161022CN