Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
People buy things not because they need them but because others have them.
factor 1: Inclination(倾向)
倾向也就是一个人的偏好(preference or propensity)，付费购买任何物品的最大影响因素就是个人是否喜欢该物品。
1. For most people, the preference is the key factor which influences their decision of purchase, especially when the product costs a lot.
2. Sometimes, when people don’t need to concern about the price, then the factor of propensity may have a lower priority.
Factor 2: Criteria(标准)
1. For different people, whether something is worth to buy depends on his or her perspective.
2. Even gender makes a difference. For female, a 100 dollar fashion bag maybe much worthier than a 100 dollar computer, however, for male, it’s just the reverse.
Factor 3: Environment(环境)
1. If someone was cultivated in a frugal family, it’s hard for him or her to buy something unworthy even others purchase.
2. Compared with female, males are much more rational, so they are less inclined to purchase things not wanted only because others have them.