当前位置:中华考试网 >> 雅思考试 >> 雅思辅导 >> 雅思听力 >> 雅思考试听力练习第三期

雅思考试听力练习第三期_第2页

中华考试网   2016-09-19   【

  第二部分 中英对照

  这个露天博物馆会让你们体验到19世纪末英国乡村地区的农业和农村生活。

  This open-air museum gives you the experience of agriculture and rural life in the English countryside at the end of the nineteenth century.

  你们还会看到那个时期典型的农场面貌,并且这里所有的员工都和我一样,穿着那个时代的衣服。

  So you'll see a typical farm of that period, and like me, all the staff are dressed in clothes of that time.

  在我们继续进入农场之前,我必须跟你们提一些建议以及说一些安全要点。

  I must give you some advice and safety tips before we go any further.

  由于这个农场仍在运营中,所以请不要惊吓或者伤害这里的动物。

  As it's a working farm, please don't frighten or injure the animals.

  这里有很多动物,而且很多都是如今非常稀有的品种。

  We have a lot here, and many of them are breeds that are now quite rare.

  还有,请一定要和农场工具保持安全距离,

  And do stay at a safe distance from the tools:

  它们中有一些非常尖锐,会很危险的,所以请不要碰它们。

  some of them have sharp points which can be pretty dangerous, so please don't touch them.

  我们可不想出现任何意外,对吧?

  We don't want any accidents, do we?

  这里的地面坑坑洼洼的,如果你们穿着凉鞋过来的话可能会摔倒。

  The ground is very uneven, and you might slip if you're wearing sandals

  我很高兴看见你们都穿了鞋子过来,我们一般都建议大家这么做。

  so I'm glad to see you're all wearing shoes - we always advise people to do that.

  我们欢迎所有年龄段的孩子来参观,而且即使特别小的孩子通常也很喜欢这里的鸭子和小羊,

  Now, children of all ages are very welcome here, and usually even very young children love the ducks and lambs,

  所以下次你们过来的时候可以带他们一起过来。

  so do bring them along next time you come.

  我想你们应该没人带了狗过来吧,不过以防有人带了我还是说一下吧,

  I don't think any of you have brought dogs with you, but in case you have,

  恐怕你们得把狗留在停车场了,除非它们是导盲犬。

  I'm afraid they'll have to stay in the car park, unless they're guide dogs.

  我相信你们一定会理解的,因为它们可能会在农场造成很多麻烦。

  I'm sure you'll understand that they could cause a lot of problems on a farm.

12
纠错评论责编:xixi2580
相关推荐
重点推荐»

book.examw.com

  • 雅思9分之“听”为上策--新航道英语学习丛书
    ¥39.00
  • 雅思9分之“读”为心法--新航道英语学习丛书
    ¥42.00
  • 7天搞定雅思词汇听力
    ¥28.00
  • 9分达人雅思阅读真题还原及解析4--新航道英语学习丛书
    ¥56.00
  • 新版黑眼睛听力IELTS考试技能训练教程听力(上)第5版(上下)配MP3版光盘
    ¥93.00