例：How much is the shirt?
A.£ 19.15. B.£ 9.15. C.£ 9.18.
答案为B。What do you know about the woman?
A. She doesn’t like her own clothes.
B. She wants to be a dress designer.
C. She is a famous dress designer.
2. When will the meeting be held?
A. At 12 a.m. B. At 10 a.m. C. At 8 a.m.
3. What are the two speakers talking about?
A. The woman’s appearance.
B. The woman’s clothes.
C. The woman’s house.
4. What is the man’s job?
A. A shop assistant. B. A TV reporter. C. A businessman.
5. What’s the man’s attitude towards the old man?
A. Sympathy. B. Pride. C. Curiosity.
听下面一段对话，回答第6至第8小题。. Why does the man praise the woman?
A. Her annual report is good.
B. She gets on well with her colleagues.
C. She is very careful in her work.
7. What do we know about the woman’s character?
A. She is too proud. B. She is not honest. C. She is modest.
8. What did the woman do the day before yesterday?
A. She asked for a leave.
B. She made some mistakes.
C. She went to the hospital.
听下面一段对话，回答第9至第11小题。. Where will the woman go?
A. The train station. B. The hotel. C. The beach.
10. How long will the woman stay in the city?
A. Two weeks. B. Three weeks. C. Four weeks.
11. How much does the woman pay the taxi driver?
A. 2.98 dollars. B. 3 dollars. C. 6 dollars.
听下面一段独白，回答第12至第15小题。12. Where did the speaker watch birds last year?
A. In the mountains. B. In the forest. C. Near the lake.
13. Which season is NOT the best for bird watching?
A. Spring. B. Autumn. C. Summer.
14. Which of the following helps the speaker in bird watching?
A. A guide book. B. A flashlight. C. A tent.
15. Why does the speaker choose to watch birds in the morning?
A. Birds are more active then.
B. Birds mostly stay in their nests then.
C. The light is suitable for watching birds then.
得 分 评卷人
第二部分： 英语知识运用(共两节， 满分45分)
第一节： 单项填空 (共15小题;每小题1分，满分15分)
例：We feel ___________ our duty to make our country a better place.
A. it B. this C. that D. one
16.I have no appetite for anything today.
?___________p? I think you should see a doctor.
A. Why not B. So what C. What for D. How come
17. Tom’s elder brother has returned home from Paris, where he _________ for three years as a visiting scholar.
A. had stayed B. stayed
C. has stayed D. has been staying
18. As to the educational reform, some people are ________ it, while others are strongly against it.
A. in need of B. in favor of C. in place of D. in honor of
— I’m sorry, Mum. I made a mistake in what you had told me to do, and....
— Take it easy, my darling! Everybody ________ make mistakes.
A. may B. need C. should D. can
20. The driver had to _______ at the traffic light even if he was driving rather fast.
A. go up B. give up C. pull up D. pick up
21. _________ there was no conclusive evidence, most people thought he was guilty.
A. When B. As C. While D. Unless
22. — I have a lot of work to do. I’m afraid I have to go now. Bye (Hurriedly)!
— Then... __________ (puzzled).
A. Stay here longer, please B. Nice to meet you here
C. No problem D. So long
23. Tell your father he doesn’t need to carry any _______ with exception of a good pair of shoes while climbing the mountain.
A. equipment B. belongings C. instrument D. possessions
24. In this case, you’d better not ________ yourself to despair for the sake of your elderly mother.
A. abandon B. devote C. apply D. occupy
25. ________ harder at English, you will make greater progress.
A. Work B. To work C. Working D. Worked
26. Tom, have you ever seen a moving scene _______ many people rushed a stranger getting heart attack to hospital?
A. where B. when C. which D. why
27. _________himself of the missing part of the story, the journalist had to ask the interviewee more questions.
A. Informed B. To inform C. Having informed D. Informing
28. Not until she opened her mouth and spoke, ______ she was foreign.
A. I realized B. I had realized C. had I realized D. did I realize
29. Please come whenever you want, and you can have ______ you like here.
A. whenever B. however C. whatever D. wherever
30. But for the timely arrival of the police, her elder sister _________ of all the money.
A. were to be robbed B. would have been robbed
C. was robbed D. might be robbed