A: Everyone has his dream.
B: You must have your dream, too.
A: I dream I’ll be a teacher some day.
B: It’s a good idea. But, many students don’t like their teachers.
A: I want to be an ideal teacher.
B: What is an ideal teacher?
A: The teacher whom the students like.
B: How do you become such a teacher?
A: I shall be enthusiastic, and be a bit of an actor, and I shall not be afaid to show my feelings and express my likes and dislikes in front of students.
B: Good, I am sure your dream will come true.
A: Besides, I shall respect myself as well as my students.
B: You should help them with their studies.
A: Yes, I shall motivate them to seek knowledge. I know how to encourage their self-development.
B: You should take pride in your future work.
A: I must be such a teacher who grows, learns and improves herself along with her students
1. What do you dream to be? 你的梦想是什么?
2. I wish I were rich. 我希望我很有钱。
3. We all desire happiness. 我们都渴望幸福。
4. I hope that my dream comes true. 我希望我的梦想成真。
5. I’ve dreamed to be a writer. 我梦想成为一个作家。
6. I didn’t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义这么大。
7. She is the ideal girl, the one I dreamed of. 她是我理想的、梦寐以求的女孩子。