A: Hi, paul. How are you?
B: Ah, I feel awful.
A: What’s the matter?
B: I’ve got a sore throat and a headache.
A: Oh, you’ve got the flu. You should go home and have a rest.
B: I should. But I’ve got a class at ten.
A: Do you want an aspirin? Here you are. Take this now… and you really should go home after class. You look pale.
B: Thanks. I will.
A: I’ve got to run. I’ve got a class in the science block. See you later.
1. How are you feeling today? 你今天感觉怎么样?
2. I’ve got a pain in my back. 我后背有点疼。
3. Eat more vegetables, they’re good for your health. 多吃蔬菜，对你的健康有好处。
4. The fitness clubs are becoming more and more popular nowadays. 健身俱乐部现今变得越来越流行了。
5. We should eat well and do some regular exercise. 我们要吃得好而且要多做锻炼。
6. It’s not a good way to go on the diet. 节食不是一个好办法。
7. He is in the top condition. 他的身体情况处在巅峰状态。