2013年翻译考试口译中级双语译句(4)
1. Yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.然而所有这些东西,看上去虽不同,但却有一个共同点。
2. All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.所有美好的记忆又在我脑海清晰地浮现了,有些甚至还令我哭泣。
3. This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I'm here with you now.今天是我一生中最美好的一天,因为我现在和你在一起。中 华 考 试 网
4. When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.当我还是个小女孩的时候,我常听着收音机,等待我最喜欢的歌。
5. In many countries, more and more companies are replacing people with computers.在许多国家有越来越多的公司使用电子计算机来代替人。
6. If she finds out you spilled ink on her coat, she'll blow her stack.如果她发现你在她上衣上洒了墨水,她会大发脾气的。
7. I would be very grateful for information about entry to your college.若能寄给我贵校的入学申请材料我将十分感激。
8. Mr. Smith knew Jack didn't look at the others because he was nervous.史密斯先生知道杰克不敢看别人是因为紧张。
9. On being introduced to somebody, a British person often shakes hands.英国人被介绍给别人的时候常常和对方握握手。
10. I want to take a walk along the river bank, singing my favorite songs.我想在河边散步,唱我喜欢的歌。
11. Many people believe that overweight results from overeating and stress.很多人认为肥胖超重是因为吃得过多和压力造成的。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论