2013年翻译考试口译中级双语译句(1)
1. You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.你应该是依靠你自己,而不足别人。
2. I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.让我向在座诸位致以最真挚的欢迎。’
3. Many people prefer living in the country to living in the town.许多人喜欢住在农村而不喜欢住在城市。
4. Since I'm here, I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.既然来了,我想吃这个国家特有的食物。
5. l am vacuuming the floor now and have several shirts to iron.我正在用真空吸尘器清理地板,还有好几件衬衫要熨。
6. I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.我将爱你直到海枯石烂。
7. There is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river河上有一座破烂不堪的、古老的、灰色的小石桥。
8. No wonder people say that computers are taking over the world.难怪有人说电子计算机正渐渐接管世界。
9. The enormous increase of population will create many problems.巨大的人口增长将产生很多问题。
10. There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.你最好多喝水多休息。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论