各地
资讯
当前位置:中华考试网 >> 翻译资格考试 >> 高级口译 >> 英语指导 >> 2018年翻译资格考试高级翻译练习(1)

2018年翻译资格考试高级翻译练习(1)

中华考试网   2018-04-22   【

  1. 欢迎希尔博士和夫人来访上海。

  Welcome to Shanghai, Dr. and Mrs. Hill.

  2.请允许我做自我介绍。

  Please allow me to introduce myself.

  3.我叫洪建信,是中美医药公司的副总经理。

  My name is Jianxin Hong. I am deputy managing director of the Sino-American Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd.

  4. 我们很荣幸能请到您,我也特别高兴能认识您。

  It is a great honor to have you here with us .And I am so delighted to make your acquaintance .

  5. 我们去取行李吧。

  We wil go there and pick up the luggage .

  4.久闻先生大名, 我在研究生学习时期所写的两篇论文曾参考了您的研究成果。

  I have long heard of you,and as a matter of fact, I referred to your research

  findings in a couple of my papers during my graduate studies.

  6.我为能在上海接待您和您的家人深感愉快,我很高兴我们能在今后的半年里合作共事。

  It gives me such a great pleasure to meet you and your family here in

  Shanghai and I am very glad that you will be working with us for the next six months.

  7.我们将给您配备两名实验助手。 必要时我们还想邀请您的一名同事一起参加我们的一项研究工作。

  We will provide you with two lab assistants,and If necessary, we would like to invite one of your associates to join us.

  9.您若愿意的话,我们想把你们先安排在地处市中心的假日酒店下榻,从假日酒店开车40分钟可到我们的实验室。

  If you don’t mind, we would like to accommodate you in Holiday Inn, which is located in the downtown area, a forty-minutes drive from our lab.

  10.旅馆住宿费由公司承担。

  The company will pay for the hotel rooms.

  11.如果你们不喜欢假日酒店,也可以搬到公司的招待所去住,我们的招待所是一幢家庭式的公寓小楼,地处浦东张江高科技园区,环境优美安宁,人见人爱。

  Our guesthouse, a small familystyle apartment building

  is also available to you if you decide to move out of the hotel. The guesthouse is located in Zhangjiang High –teck Park of pudong on the other side of Huangpu River ,a beautiful and peaceful environment that has never failed to attract any visitor.

  12.不论您住在何处,我相信您和您的家人都会喜欢这里的生活。

  In any case, I hope you and your family will enjoy your stay in this city.

  13.我们会尽力为您服务,使你们在上海有一种舒适如归的感觉。

  We will do everything we can do to accommodate you and make you comfortable .

  14.您在生活或工作中若有不尽如人意之处,请立即和我联系,我很乐意为您排忧解难。

  If you should encounter any inconveniences in your life and work, don’t hesitate to let me know and I will be very glad to help you out.

  15.今晚公司总经理将设宴为您洗尘,请您携家人一起光临。

  Our managing director will host a reception banquet in your honor tonight,

  and we would like you and your family come to the dinner this evening to meet our managing director .

  16.我们晚上再见。 I will see you again then.

纠错评论责编:Eve
相关推荐
热点推荐»

book.examw.com

  • 英语口译综合能力教材配套训练(三级)(新版)
    ¥52.00
  • 英语口译综合能力(三级)(新版)
    ¥56.00
  • 英语口译实务教材配套训练(三级)(新版)
    ¥45.00
  • 英语口译实务(三级)(新版)
    ¥52.00
  • 笔译备考实训:英译汉(二、三级通用)
    ¥38.00