翻译资格考试

各地资讯

当前位置:华课网校 >> 翻译资格考试 >> 二级笔译 >> 模拟试题 >> 2022年catti二级笔译英译汉习题(十三)

2022年catti二级笔译英译汉习题(十三)

来源:华课网校   2022-07-20【

As the train picked up its speed, the passengers slowly settled down on their seats.

火车开始缓缓加速,乘客们挨个儿在座位上坐定。

I reserved the lower berth , so that I could enjoy the beauty of out side from the moving train.

我预购了下铺的车票,如此一来,火车向前行驶的时候,我就可以欣赏窗外的风景了。

I don't know why I always preferred to get the window seat.

我也不知道自己为什么总是偏爱靠窗的位子。

An elderly lady occupied the front seat of mine.

一位老太太在我前面的位置坐下。

I looked at her.

我看了看她。

She must be in her eighties, I guessed.

这大概是一位耄耋之年的老人,我猜测。

At one point, we met our eyes.

偶然的,我们四目相接。

She smiled at me. With courtesy , I gave her response.

她对我报以微笑,我也彬彬有礼的表示回礼。

Both of us were silent.

我们俩都没说话。

By that time, the train was in its full speed.

这时,火车正全速前进。

It was 4:50 pm, evening time.

那时的时间是下午4点50分。

So, bed time was still in a long way.

离睡觉的时间还早着呢。

I couldn't resist myself any longer and asked, 'Auntie! Where are you going?'

我实在忍不住寂寞,就问道,“阿姨,您这是到哪儿去呀?”

She looked at me and friendly said, 'Army camp, dear.'

她看看我,友好的说:"我到军营里去,亲爱的。”

Suddenly my enthusiasm doubled to know the reason. I politely said, 'Aunty, you are visiting someone?'

我顿时兴致倍增,更想刨根问底了。我礼貌的问,“您去拜访什么人吗?”

She smiled triumphantly and said, 'Yes!'

她露出自豪的微笑,说到“没错。”

Just to linger the conversation, I talked to her in a very jolly mood,

我还不想住嘴,一副兴高采烈的样子对她说,

'Auntie, you must be feeling so excited to see your child and your grand children.'

“阿姨,能看到自己的孩子和孙子,您一定很高兴。“

Perhaps, this question hurt her a little but boldly she answered,

听到我的问题,她似乎有些被戳到痛处,但她还是宽容的答道,

'Oh, dear! You are so sweet!

“哦,亲爱的,你太好了。

Anyways, I had only one son who joined in army

不过,我只有一个儿子参军

and was killed by the terrorist attack just few days before.

就在几天前,他在一场恐怖袭击中去世了。

I bought so many new clothes with the winter garments for him.

我还给他买了这么多衣服,准备过冬穿呢。

So, I thought why not I would spare my son's clothes to some other soldiers,

所以,我就想,为什么不把给儿子的衣服送给其他的士兵呢

so that I would restraint my sorrow and would be happy thinking that my own son has worn it.

这样一来,我的悲伤或许会减轻一些,看到他们穿着这些衣服,就像我自己的儿子穿着一样,我一定会很高兴。

He was a bachelor, so I don't have any grand child.'

他还是个单身汉,所以我还没有孙子呢。”

I was stunned hearing her heart breaking story!

她的故事简直让人心碎,我目瞪口呆!

But I saluted the old lady from the core of my heart.

可是,我又从心底生出对这位老妇人的敬意。

I was thinking of her brave heart!

我想,她的心多么坚强呀!

焚题库: 翻译资格考试二级《笔译综合能力》考试题库   翻译资格考试二级《笔译实务》考试题

翻译资格资料来源华课网校校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>

下载焚题库APP——翻译资格考试——题库——做题,包括章节练习、每日一练、模拟试卷、历年真题、易错题等,可随时随地刷题。【在线做题】>>】【下载APP掌上刷题


责编:jianghongying 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名流程 考试时间
报考条件 考试科目 考试级别
成绩查询 考试教材 考点名录
合格标准 证书管理 备考指导

更多

  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试