66. 小题大做 stir a storm in a teacup
他说他是在阐述深奥的道理,可我认为他只不过在小题大做,故弄玄虚而已。
He said that he was explaining some abstruse philosophy. But to me he was only trying to stir up a storm in a teacup and mystifying things.
67. 动不动就…… at the drop of a hat
我真不懂你干吗动不动就拿孩子出气呢?
I can’t make it out why should you get it out on the kids at the drop of a hat.
68. 开导某人 talk sense into someone
我那个儿子是鬼迷心窍了,你来开导开导他把
My son’s having a bee in his bonnet. I’d like you to come over and talk sense into him.
69.以其人之道还治其人之身 give someone a taste of his own medicine
这就是我所说的“以其人之道还治其人之身”。
This is what I call “give him a taste of his own medicine”.
70.豁出去了 shoot the works
这次我也豁出去了,到五星级大饭店请你们吃一顿。
I’ll shoot the works this time by giving you a treat in a five-star hotel.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论