16.饶不了某人not put anything past somebody
如果他胆敢给我使坏,我就饶不了他。
If he dare hit me below the belt, I won’t put anything past him.
17.一门心思have one’s heart set on
他的女儿一门心思想嫁给一个日本人
His daughter has had her heart set on marrying a Japanese man.
18.心烦意乱 nerves on edge
这几天不知是什么事把我搞得心烦意乱的
I don’t know what has set my nerves on edge these days.
19.那可不行nothing doing
又要用我的车?那可不行!
Want to use my car again? Nothing doing.
20.容易极了Nothing to it
你能说服我爸爸么? Can you convince my father?
说服你爸爸?那太容易了 Convince your dad? Nothing to it!
21.到了极点one for the books
他的表演简直棒极了
His performance was really one for the books.
22.觉得可疑了smell a rat
当他们同意把那批货以那样的价格卖给你的时候,你难道没有感到有些可疑么?
Didn’t you smell a rat when they agreed to sell you the goods at such a price?
23.敬而远之give a wide berth to
对他那号人,你还是敬而远之为好
You’d better give a wide berth to a guy of his sort.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论