第二篇 能力与智慧
1. 海量 have a hollow leg
你像灌醉他?他可是海量,从来没有醉过。
Want to drink him under the table? Well…you can never do. He got a hollow leg, you know.
2.略胜一筹 be a notch above
论油画,张先生比刘先生画得好。但是,谈到水彩画,刘先生可就比张先生略胜一筹了。
In oil painting, Mr.Zhang paints better than Mr.Li.But when it comes to water colors,Mr.Liu appears to be a notch above Mr.Zhang.
3.有头脑 be a brain
他可是个有头脑德人,决不会相信你的那一套。
He’s a brain, who wouldn’t be fooled into believing your babbling.
4.很能干 to have a lot on the ball
我知道李明很能干,但我怀疑他是否真的愿意到我们这儿来工作。
I know Li Ming has a lot on the ball. But I’m not sure if he likes to work here.
5.有名无实 a poor apology
你刚才提到的那个作家不过是个有名无实的人。他的作品太没意思了。
The man you’ve just mentioned is but a poor apology for a writer. His writings are tedious.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论