1.We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
我们希望对所有产生的费用赔偿
2.On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
基于检查报告,我们向你方索赔3,000美金
3.You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
你方被要求就所有糖的损失按每公吨105公吨赔偿
4.We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
我们为质量低劣索赔1,800美金
5.We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
我们向你方索赔7,000美金外加检查费
6.You should compensate us by 3% , plus the inspection fee.
你方应按3%赔偿我们,另加检查费
7.This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
这是一份损失声明,你方就赔偿我方2,450美金
8.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.
我们被迫向你索赔27,500美金,和受损货物价值相等
9.We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.
我们发现上周发来的电视机质量低于标准,故我们要求5%的补偿
10.We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
根据这批货的质量我们索赔230美金
下一篇:双11来啦,商务英语好课提前抢!
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论