1. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.
检查显示发来的小麦数量和质量均与合同规定的不相符,尽管包装完好
2.Most of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.
大部分衬衫尺码小,我想知道你们在发货时是否犯错
3.There are too many defective items in this shipment.
这批货缺陷太多
4.The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.
上周五发来的皮鞋尺码不对,它们应是42码
5.The quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this market.
上周发来的货物质量太次以致不适合这个市场的要求
6.The quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.
你发给我们的订单号346的货物与规格差别很大
7.Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.
经卫生官员严密检查表明罐装水果不适合人们食用
8.The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.
因包装袋不合格造成的损失应由贵方负责
9.It was found, upon examination ,that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken,
apparently to faulty packing.
经检查发现,近20%的包装破损,显然是错误的包装
10.The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.
检查报告证明由不合适的包装造成短重
下一篇:双11来啦,商务英语好课提前抢!
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论