--- Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
--- We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
我们同意给你加上一条--天宽限期的条款。
--- When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.
当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
--- I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
--- I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
--- It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
--- I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
--- I hope this will lead to further business betwe
希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
--- We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
--- I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
--- I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
--- So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
--- We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
--- I will keep you posted.
我会与你保持联络。
--- What is your hurry?
什么事让您这么着急呢?
--- I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
--- What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
--- I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
下一篇:商务英语常用缩略词:F
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论