--- Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
--- One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
--- Could we see the specifications for the x---?
我们可以看一下x---型的详细规格吗?
--- Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
--- How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
--- We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。
--- Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
--- Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between -- And --.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在--至--岁。
--- How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
--- We certainly expect our product to be available by october -.
我们的产品在可在--月-日前准备好。
--- How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
--- What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
--- I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
--- Why don't we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
--- I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
--- We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
--- If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
--- Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?