--- I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
--- The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
--- Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
--- Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
--- Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
--- Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
--- There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
--- Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
--- I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
--- It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
--- We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
--- All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
--- I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
--- I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
--- I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
--- It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
--- Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
--- We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
--- We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
--- You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
---we are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。