-- I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
-- Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
-- I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
-- First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
-- When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
-- Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
-- Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
-- Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
-- Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
-- If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
-- By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
-- I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
-- Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
-- Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
-- Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
-- I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
-- I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
-- Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item b on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完b项议题。
-- As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item b.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论b项议题。
-- May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
-- If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
-- We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。