商务英语

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 商务英语 >> 商务实战 >> 商务实战:最常用商务英语220句(二)

商务实战:最常用商务英语220句(二)

来源:考试网   2011-07-20【
 -- These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 
  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  -- They describe how each process goes on to the next. 
  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  -- We are running on two shifts. 
  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  -- Almost every process is computerized. 
  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  -- The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased. 
  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  -- All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process. 
  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  -- We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 
  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  -- Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration. 
  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。 

  -- Quality is even more important than quantity. 
  质量比数量更为重要。

  -- I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble. 
  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  -- Do we have to wear the helmets? 
  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  -- Is the production line fully automatic? 
  生产线是全自动的吗?

  -- What kind of quality control do you have? 
  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  -- All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out. 
  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  -- What's your general impression,may I ask? 
  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  -- I'm impressed by your approach to business. 
  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  -- The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess. 
  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  -- No one can match us so far as quality is concerned. 
  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  -- I think we may be able to work together in the future. 
  我想也许将来我们可以合作。 

  -- We are thinking of expanding into the chinese market. 
  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  -- The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company. 
  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
责编:muwenguang 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名入口 报考条件
考试时间 考试大纲 考试内容
成绩查询 等级划分 成绩评定
合格证书 考试教材 备考指导

更多

  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试