- I've come to make sure that your stay in beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
- You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
- It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
- I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
- If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
- Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
- So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
- We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
- We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
-- That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
-- Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
-- I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
-- Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
-- It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
-- But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
-- I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
-- We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。