81. Parents are taught to understand ________ important education is to their children’s future.
A. that B. how C. such D. so
82.It is pretty well understood _________ controls the flow of carbon dioxide in and out the atmosphere today.
A. that B. when C. what D. how
83. ---Are you still thinking about yesterday’s game?
---Oh, that’s _________.
A. what makes me feel excited B. whatever I feel excited about
C. how I feel about it D. when I feel excited
84. There is a new problem involved in the popularity of private cars _________ road conditions need ________.
A. that; to be improved B. which; to be improved
C. where; improving D. when; improving
85. _________ made the school proud was __________ more than 90% of the students had been admitted to key universities.
A. What; because B. What; that C. That; what D. That; because
86. There’s a feeling in me _______ we’ll never know what a UFO is –not ever.
A. that B. which C. of which D. what
87. Perseverance is a kind of quality—and that’s ____ it takes to do anything well.
A. what B. that C. which D. why
88. ---I think it’s going to be a big problem.
---Yes, it could be.
---I wonder _________ we can do about it.
A. if B. how C. what D. that
89. __________ fashion differs from country to country may reflect the cultural differences from one aspect.
A. What B. That C. This D. Which
90. When you answer questions in a job interview, please remember the golden rule: Always give the monkey exactly __________ he wants.
A. what B. which C. when D. that
91. A computer can only do __________ you have instructed it to do.
A. how B. after C. what D. when
92. Information has been put forward __________ more middle school graduates will be admitted into universities.
A. while B that C. when D. as
93. I read about it in some book or other. Does it matter ___________ it was?
A. where B what C how D. which
94. Little Tommy was reluctant to tell the schoolmaster____ he had done the day before.
A. that B how C. where D .what
95._________ she couldn’t understand was __________ fewer and fewer students showed interest in her lessons.
A. What; why B. That; what C. What; because D. Why; that
96. Someone is ringing the doorbell. Go and see _________.
A. who is he B. who he is C. who is it D. who it is
97. These wild flowers are so special I would do __________ I can to save them.
A. whatever B. that C. which D. whichever
98. It was a matter of __________ would take the position.
A. who B. whoever C. whom D. whomever
99. _________ we’ll go camping tomorrow depends on the weather.
A. If B. Whether C. That D. Where
100. It worried her a bit _________her hair was turning grey.
A. while B. that C. if D. for
11-20 CCCAA; ABBDC
41-50 DCCCD; BADDB
61-70 CABBB; CBDDB
71-80 ACDDB; CBBAC
81-90 BCAAB; AACBA