41. ______ makes the school famous is ______ more than 90% of the students have been admitted to universities.
A. What; because B. That; because
C. That; what D. What; that
42. Everything depends on _____ they will support you about it.
A. if B. which C. whether D. that
43. After ten years, she changed a lot and looked different from___ she used to be.
A. that B. whom C. what D. who
44. I know nothing about the young lady--- ______ she is from Being.
A. except B. except for C. except that D. besides
45. The question came up at the meeting _____we had enough money for our research.
A. that B. what C. which D. whether
46. __________ a terrible storm would take place in Hainan.
A. Word came which B. Word came that
C. Word that came D. Words came that
47. _________ David says sounds right to Helen. That’s why she has made up her mind not to leave him________ happens.
A. whatever; whatever B. No matter what; whatever
C. No matter what; no matter what D. Whatever; however
48. Mr. Hopkins has not yet answered my question________ I can go with him to ________ he calls the Underground Treasure House next week.
A. that; which B. that; where C. whether; that D. whether; what
49. --- Don’t you believe me?
--- ________, I will believe _________ you say.
A. No; whatever B. Yes; no matter what
C. No; no matter what D. Yes; whatever
50. __________ is mentioned above, the number of the students in senior high school is increasing.
A. Which B. As C. That D. It
51. See the flags on top of the building? That was ______ we did this morning.
A. when B. which C. where D. what
52. “What did your parents think about your decision?” “They always let me do ______ I think I should.”
A. when B. that C. how D. what
53. “Could you do me a favor?” “It depends on ____ it is.”
A. which B. whichever C. what D. whatever
54. There is much chance ____ Bill will recover from his injury in time for the race.
A. that B. which C. until D. if
55. ______ makes this shop different is that it offers more personal services.
A. What B. Who C. Whatever D. Whoever
56. Mary wrote an article on _______ the team had failed to win the game.
A. why B. what C. who D. that
57. The poor young man is ready to accept _______ help he can get.
A. whichever B. however C. whatever D. whenever
58. As soon as he comes back, I’ll tell him when ______and see him.
A. you will come B. will you come
C. you come D. do you come
59. ______ in the regulations that you should not tell other people the password of your e-mail account.
A. What is required B. What requires
C. It is required D. It requires
60. Elephants have their own way to tell the shape of an object and _______ it is rough or smooth.
A. 不填 B. whether C. how D. what