4. The coursegives you basic instruction in maintenance.
A. idea B. term
C. aspect D. coaching
5. I think Imanaged to grasp the main point of the lecture.
A. understand B. cover
C. prove D. discuss
6. Anything to dowith aeroplanes and flying fascinates him.
A. affects B. helps
C. worries D. interests
9. You needfeedback to monitor progress.
A. stop B. achieve
C. access D. check
10. Jensen is adangerous man, and can be very brutal.
A. careless B. strong
C. cruel D.hard
11. We are awareof the potential problems.
A. possible B. global
C. ongoing D. central
12. We must get tothe root of the problem.
A. approach B. heart
C. cause D. solution
14. All houseswithin 100 meters of the seas are at risk of flooding.
A. in danger B. out of control
C. between equals D. in particular
15. He needs themoney really badly.
A. very urgently B. very much
C. very quickly D. very efficiently