401. But he and his father sometimes had trouble with Chinese customs and culture.
402. Making and eating dumplings in Chinese New Year is a tradition in North China.
403. Her unique characteristic culture, different customs and beautiful scenery catch the eyes of the world.
独具特色的传统文化 、 丰富多彩的民族习俗以及美丽的自然风景一直吸引着世界的目光.
404. One of the important features of Chinese classical poetry is solemn and stirring.
405. The company attempted to adapt its services according to the customs and traditions of Chinese customers.
406. China had spread its traditional medicine across the globe, acquired from 5 , 000 - year history.
中国向世界传播了其经过 5000年 历史长河沉积下来的传统医疗保健知识.
407. Traditional Chinese culture, as Yijin, Qigong and martial arts, is profound. Do you know them?
中国的传统文化博大精深, 比如易经 、 气功、武术, 你了解得多 吗 ?
408. Chinese banks have traditionally relied on interest as their main source of income.
409. Traditional sports are a precious cultural heritage, asas an important part of China's sports activities.
410. The different cultural traditions in China and the West have created a different aesthetics.