461. China and the United States are two great nations different cultures, political traditions and economic systems.
中国和美国是两个伟大的国家.两国的文化 、 政治传统和经济制度相距甚远.
462. Hence, Western philanthropic traditions , from volunteerism to philanthropic magnates, have not been as common in China.
因此, 西方下到志愿者上到慈善巨头的慈善传统, 在中国一直都很少见.
463. Contemporary art in Asian countries have their own developing trace apparently differing from each other.
464. Also affecting maritime strategic development in China is its history as primarily a continental nation.
465. The annual traditional Chinese festival Duanwujie ( Dragon Boat Festival ) falls on June 19 this year.
今年6月19日的端午节 ( 舟节 ) 中国一年一度的传统节日.
466. And what is more. in traditional Chinese thinking. cranes and pine trees symbolize longevity.
还有. 按照中国的传统观念. 仙鹤与松树都是长寿的象征.
467. They are also places where visitors can learn more about Chinese culture and traditions.
468. At the same time, the Chinese traditional folk sports have also been protected and developed.
469. As the result of their invasion, some of their tradition and custom were brought into Britain.
470. Reverence for elders and veneration for virtuous ones has always been a wholesome tradition in China.
471. Puyang in China in 1991 the first International Traditional Wushu Competition Special Award.
472. Why is China the traditional Chinese Qin, Tang and Song talked about, never?
中国为什么对传统的秦砖汉瓦 、 唐诗宋词津津乐道 、 乐此不疲?
473. The comprehensive reform of judgement mode has changed the ex officio doctrine in Chinese judicature tradition.
474. China's civil service system is the sublation of the traditional personnel management system.