1. It is easier to become an educated person today than it was in the past.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time.
3. Which is better for children's education: 9-month study and 3-month break or 3-month study and 1-month break?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? These days, children spend more time on doing homework or participating in organized activities related to school or sports. However, they given more time to do whatever they want.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Taking care of pets brings important benefits to a child.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Most of the parents at sometimes find disapproval of the ways teachers are teaching their children. It's not suggested for the parents to express their disapproval to the teachers.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that movies and television have more negative impact than positive ones on the way young people behave?
8. Nowadays people are more willing to help the people they don't know (for example, giving clothing and food to the people who need them) than people were in the past.
9. If your teacher says something incorrect in a class, what will you do? 1. Interrupt your teacher right away 2. Keep silent 3. Correct your teacher after class. Use details and examples to explain your choice.
10. A lot of high school students now cheat in homework assignments, by asking other students for answers. Which of the following do you think is the most efficient way to stop?
-Asking parents to help stop the students from cheating
-Penalty or punishment to the students
-Asking teacher to create homework assignment that cannot be easily cheated