1. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that to succeed we need to make enemies? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
2. Some people like to spend their vacation time in countryside. Others like vacationing in the cities. Which do you prefer. Explain why.
3. There are two residences, the first one is a residence with strict rules and the second one is a residence without any strict rules. Which do you prefer to live?
4. Should the rich help the poor or not? Give specific details and examples to explain your answer.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that experienced doctors are better than young doctors? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
6. Someone prefer the traditional way of working, like going to the office setting, others prefer to work at home? Which one do you prefer?
7. Which one do you think is more important? The process of doing something or the result at the end?
8. Some people prefer to solve a challenge all by themselves. Others prefer to depend on other people's help. Which do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that organizing time is challenging and important for college students? Give specific reasons and details in your response.
10. When having difficulty on class assignments, some students prefer to seek help from their professor, others prefer to get help from classmates. Which do you prefer?
11. Some people think that money and power are the symbol of success. Do you agree or disagree? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
12. Instead of always being busy, one should have a relaxed lifestyle. Do you agree or disagree with the above statement? Please answer the question with specific examples and details.
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that technology has made people’s life easier than before? Please include reasons and details in your response.
14. Do you agree with the statement that it is easier to be an adult than to be a child?
15. When learning something new, some students like to take notes in classes while others prefer to listen to their teachers and take a few or no notes, which do you prefer and why?
16. Whether a person should like to work happily?