1. Talk about a thing you always wanted to do but didn’t have time to yet. Explain why you want to do it, give examples and details in your explanation.
2. Please give your suggestions on saving our planet, since we are facing serious environmental problems. Explain your answers using specific examples and details.
3. In every culture there are some customs or traditions from the past that young people no longer follow. Describe a custom or tradition which formed in the past but you wish it is still popular today. Give specific reasons why you wish it still popular.
4. Which one of the following would you donate your money to?
Community charity, environment protection, animal rescue.
Choose one, and explain how you would use the money.
5. Talk about an activity you enjoyed doing with your family when you were a child, explain you answer in details.
6. Your friend studies in a business school now, but he likes playing musical instrument. Would suggestion would you give to your friend? To keep studying business, or to learn to play music?
7. What advice will you like to give to a friend who is going to take a job interview? Explain why this suggestion is important. Include reasons and details to support your response.
8. Researchers suggest that most people need eight hours of sleep per night to function at their best the next day. Explain how lack of sleep affects you or someone you know.
9. What parents can do to make their children be successful in school?
10. Which of the following new skills would you like to acquire: repairing things, doing sports, playing an instrument, flying a plane?