1. Your friend often feels nervous when speaking in front of a large group of people. What suggestions would you give him?
2. What do you think is the biggest challenge for a student when they study and how to solve that challenge.
3. Talk about a volunteer work you enjoy doing, explain why you enjoy it in details?
4. Some schools have TV in students’ dorms. Do you think it is good or not?
5. Should students be required to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester
6. What is the one style of clothing that the students in your school tend to wear?
7. If foreign tourists come to visit your country, what would you like them to pay attention to? Please include details in your response.
8. Describe one experience that your friend disappointed you and how you reacted to it?
9. In every culture there are some customs or traditions from the past that young people no longer follow. Describe a custom or tradition which formed in the past but you wish it is still popular today. Give specific reasons why you wish it still popular?
10. Which one do you think is the most effective way to learn? Taking notes, discussing with classmates, repeating and reciting?