Task 1: If the government wants to invest in the following fields, which one do you think is the most worthwhile?
1) Land exploration
3) Health care (完全命中，机经Task 1第17题)
Task 2: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should not let children choose jobs (such as an athlete or an artist) which are difficult to become successful.
Task 1: What do you think are the problems when parents raise their kid? (父子关系话题命中，机经Task1第9题、第11题)
Task 2: When discussing assignment with the professor, which one do you prefer: face to face or in written form? (话题命中，机经Task2第13题)
1. Which one would you prefer? Go to a college in your hometown or go to a university in a new town?
2. Which of the following classes is the most attractive to students
1. Sound engineering
2. History of rock music
3. Film studies
3. You will need to accomplish an assignment to do a presentation. Which will you choose?
1. Act out a scene from a play with a partner
2. Explain your review of a novel you recently you read
3. Read a selection of poem
4. Teachers now tend to give students group assignment instead of individual assignment. Talk about the advantage and disadvantage of it.
5. University students encounter many difficult challenges in their studies. Which challenge do you think is the most difficult one and how do you deal with it?
6. What are the advantages and disadvantages of expelling students from their school, if they are caught cheating in exams?
7. The university wants to provide student more entertainments and three choices provided below. Which do you prefer and why?
1. A theater performance by the student actors;
2. A concert provided by professional musician;
3. A lecture from a professor
8. Which of the following library volunteer would you want to choose to do:
1. helping people find the right material
2. reading to kids
3. keeping bookshelves organized?
9. How should parents teach their kids to work with others?
10. Talk about an experience that you hurt someone’s feeling.
11. Your friend has just moved to a new city and is nervous about making new friends. What advice would you give your friend?
12. Which of the following background do you think a potential government leader should have?
1) Military background
2) Business background
3) Legal background
13. Which of the qualities that the parents or family members can help you develop.
14. Which one do you prefer? To spend money buying or owning things like clothes, computers, or to spend it on experiences like vacations or concerts.
15. Some students enjoy decorating their surroundings; other choose to keep their surroundings simple and free of any decorations. Which do you prefer and why?
16. Which would you prefer: start a project as early as possible or wait until the deadline?
17. Which of the following jobs or careers do you think would be most rewarding?
1) University professor
2) Environmental scientist
3) Newspaper journalist
Choose one career and explain why you think it would be most rewarding.Use details and examples to support your answer.
18. When traveling, which of the following will you choose to better learn about a place?
1) walking on the street
2) taking an organized trip
3) visiting museum
19. Which of the following has the greatest impact on students’ life?
1) electronic books
2) smart phones
3) online courses
20. If a foreign teacher comes to your country to teach high school student, what suggestions will you give him for preparation?
1. Some people like to study in public places where there are other people around. Others prefer to study in places where there are few or no people around. Which kind of place do you prefer? Explain why.
2. Do you agree or disagree that the determining factor that the successful of students in school is the intelligence?
3. Do you agree or disagree: students should be required to participate in volunteer work?
4. Your school is planning to ban library computers from accessing social media websites. Do you agree or disagree with such a plan?
5. Some people prefer to stay in touch with their friends and family members while traveling. Others prefer not to get in touch and stay alone. Which do you prefer and why?
6. When giving feedbacks to students, some teachers would like to talk to their students in person; while some teachers would give written comments to students. Which do you prefer and why?
7. Friends may disagree with each other, and still maintain friendship. Do you agree with or disagree with this idea, why?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should receive money for doing household tasks such as cleaning. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should be involved in the process of helping their children to choose a career. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Good teachers admit they make mistakes or don’t know something.
11. Do you agree or disagree that to succeed we need to make enemies?
12. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that artists need to be talented to be successful?
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Participating in team sports is a good way for young person to learn team cooperation.
14. Some people think that with the development of technology and Internet, libraries will disappear; while others think libraries are always necessary. Which one do you agree? Please give specific details to support your opinion.
15. Do you agree or disagree that one of the best ways to learn about a country is to watch its TV shows?
16. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the future, people will read fewer books than they do toady. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion.
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to remember and learn from the past. Use details and examples to explain your opinion.
18. Agree or disagree: People are never too late to receive university education.
19. Do you agree or disagree that the determining factor that the successful of students in school is the intelligence?
20. Do you agree or disagree that it is important for young people to learn skills like cooking, sewing and caring for others?