1. Describe a special experience that has changed you in a positive way. Explain how it changed you.
2. As we are facing serious environmental problems, what suggestions would you give on how to save our planet?
3. Describe your favourite teacher. Explain why you like him or her so much.
4. Describe a person who you would like to spend time with. Explain why you want to spend time with him or her.
5. Describe an important day in your life. Explain why it is so important to you.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Teachers should make their lessons fun.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should do a part-time job before attending college.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A good school must have many textbooks. Please include specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
9. In some cities there is a law against making noises at night such as loud music or TV. Some people support this law, while others do not. What is your opinion?
10. Some people prefer a job which deals with the same tasks every day. Others prefer a job which deals with many different tasks. Which do you prefer and why?