当前位置:中华考试网 >> 托福考试 >> 托福辅导 >> 托福听力 >> 2017雅思考试听力全面训练试题(11)

2017雅思考试听力全面训练试题(11)

中华考试网   2017-06-09   【

  Hmm, to be honest with you, you have to realize that we’ll be watching videos of performances, and maybe if we can swing it,

  跟你说老实话,你必须要知道我们会看一些表演视频,还有如果能办到的话,

  even watch a live performances and those won’t necessarily be in translation.

  我们甚至还会观看现场演出,那些都不太可能会翻译成英文。

  Also, texts, texts are sometimes available in translation, but even then some references will be to the original,

  还有教材,教材有时候会有译文,但即使如此,一些参考书目会是原版的,

  I’d hope you’d be fairly confident in reading.

  我希望你对阅读能非常有信心。

  Hmm, to be honest, it sounds totally over my head.

  说实话,这对我来说太难了。

  You know what? I believe they’ll be offering a survey course on Polish literature.

  这样吧,我相信他们会开一个波兰文学概况课。

  Let me check here, yes, I thought it was being offered this time,

  我来查查看......没错,我就记得是每年这个时候开的课,

  Professor Jowaski is teaching it, let’s see...it covers the major works, you know, epic romantic poetry, the novels, and it does cover one or two plays.

  上课的老师是Jowaski教授,我看看......主要的波兰文学作品这门课都涵盖了,浪漫史诗、小说,还会学习一两部话剧呢。

  And this is in English?

  这是英语授课的吗?

  Yes, you’ll be reading mostly English translations and the discussions will be in English.

  是的,你们将阅读的大部分是英译本,而且讨论也是用英语进行。

  Hmm, novels and poetry.

  嗯......小说和诗歌。

  They’ll provide you with a great historical context for the plays.

  它们会给你提供很棒的话剧历史背景。

  So when you do get to them, you’re gonna really have a feel for the times they lived in, so to speak,

  所以当你懂得了这些时,可以说你会真正感受到他们生活的那个时代,

  plus this course might also give you the impetus to learn more Polish, you know, get it to the level where you’d be ready for other class.Hmm.

  另外,这门课可能还会给你学习更多波兰语的动力,让你达到可以学习其他课程的水平。嗯......

纠错评论责编:Aimee
相关推荐
重点推荐»

book.examw.com

  • 搞定!托福高频词汇
    ¥20.00
  • 托福考试官方真题集1(附DVD-ROM)
    ¥112.00
  • 新托福长难句白金课堂(第二版)
    ¥18.00
  • 托福考试阅读特训
    ¥55.00
  • 新托福,新起点
    ¥33.00