1. We often call him by his nickname. 我们经常叫他的绰号。
2. Will you be free tomorrow evening? 你明晚有空吗?
3. Would you like to leave a message? 你要留话吗?
4. You can never turn the clock back. 时光不能倒流。
5. You may as well tell me the truth. 你还是把事实告诉我为好。
6. Are your grandparents still living? 你的祖父母还在么?
7. Can you recognize that woman,Mary? 你能认出那个女人是谁了吗,玛丽?
8. Do you have any suggestions for me? 你对我有什么建议么?
9. He is tough,but I am even tougher. 他是一个硬汉子,不过我要比他更硬。
10. He made his way through the forest. 他设法穿过了森林。
11. He suggests you leave here at once. 他建议你马上离开这儿。
12. He was married to a friend of mine. 他和我的一个朋友结了婚。
13. He will blame you for carelessness. 他会责备你的粗心大意。
14. I can give you a number of excuses. 我可以给你说出很多韵理由。
15. I don‘t doubt that he will help me. 我不怀疑他会援助我。
16. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. 希望您在这儿过的愉快。
17. I‘d like to-repair our differences. 我愿意消除一下我们之间的分歧。
18. It‘s nothing to be surprised about. 这事不值得大惊小怪。
19. It‘s rude to stare at other people. 盯着别人看是不礼貌的。
20. Bob has always had a crush on Lucy. 鲍伯一直在爱着露茜。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论