26. He is badly ill. We must _____ a doctor at once.
A. send to B. send for . C. send away
27. The hospital _______last year.
A. built B. was built C. has been built
28. When I came into the classroom, the teacher _____something on the blackboard.
A. is writing B. was writing C. wrote
29. --How long have you been ill?
A. Since last week B. A week ago C. Once a week
30. Everybody is here _____Mike.
A .not B. and C. except
31. We don’t understand the passage ___ there are a few .new words in it.
A. and B. unless C. because
32. The TV set is very nice. How long have you _______it?
A. bought B. had C. taken
33. --- Shall I get one more apple for you, Dad?
---Thanks, but you _______. I’ve had enough.
A. may not B. must not C. needn’t
34. --- _________is your shirt?
--- It is 100yuan.
A. How many B. How much C. How long
35. He is _______kind an old man that all the children like him.
A. very B. so C. such
36. Either Jim or Sam ______going to help the farmers with the orange harvest this afternoon.
A. was B. were C. is
37. We have studied for two hours. Let’s stop.
A. have a rest B. to have a rest C. having a rest
38. We won’t go to Great Wall if it ________tomorrow.
A. rains B. rain C. will rain
39. No book and no pen_ _____in the bag.
A. is B. are C. has
40. Please give me ______.
A. two cups of milks B. two cup of milk C. two cups of milk
26-30 BBBAC 31-35 CBCBB 36-40 CBAAC