• Have you ever travelled by boat?
• Do you like boats?
• Would you like to have your own boat?
• Is boat trip popular in your country?
• How often do you take the bus?
• When was the first time you took a bus?
• Is it convenient to take the bus in your city?
• Do people in your country take the bus?
• How often do you use computer?
• What kinds of computers are popular in China?
• What do you usually use your computer for?
• Who taught you how to use a computer?
• Do you think computers have changed your life a lot?
• How often do you meet with your family?
• How do you spend the time with your family?
• Do you want to live with your family in the future?
• Are you close to all of your family members?
• How has your family influenced you?
• Do you remember your friends in primary school? why?
• What do you do with friends?
• How do you make friends?
• Do you have many friends?
• Do you like chatting with friends online?
• Do you like your high school?
• Which subject you like most? and dislike?
• Do you still contact with your friends in high school?
• What is your high school like?
• What happened on your first day of high school?
• Do you use the internet (very much)?
• When was the first time you used the internet?
• Is the internet very important (or, useful) to you?
• Do think you can (or, could) live without the internet?
• Do you read magazines?
• Do younger people or older people prefer to read magazines?
• Have you ever read online magazines?
• Did you read magazines when you were young?
• What kinds of magazines are popular in your country?
• Do you know your neighbours?
• Do you like your neighbours?
• What do you think of your neighbours?
• How often do you see (or talk to) your neighbours?
• When do you meet your neighbours?
• Who' s your favorite pop star?
• Do you want to be a pop star?
• Do you like to go to concerts?
• Do you prefer live music or recorded music?
• How do you remind yourself to be on time?
• Why are some people always late?
• Do you think it is important to be punctual?
• What will you do if you are waiting for someone?
• Do you think people these days are as punctual as they were in the past?
• Does it rain much in China? (Where? When?)
• Is there any part of China where it doesn't rain much?
• When (in what month/season) does it rain most in your hometown?
• In which season does it rain most in other parts of China?
• Can you remember any time when it rained particularly heavily in your hometown?
• Do you like to spend time with teenagers?
• Do you know anything about the kind of fashion that teenagers like?
• What are the best things of being a teenager?
• How do teenagers entertain themselves?
• Are there many advertisements in your country?
• Why do you think there are so many advertisements now?
• How do you feel about advertisements?
• Do you like advertisements?
• What kind of advertisement do you like the most?
• Where can we see advertisements?
• Do you write many emails?
• How often do you write an email?
• What are the differences between emails and letters?
• What kind(s) of email do you think is(are) the hardest to write?
• How do you feel when you receive emails?
• What kinds of emails do you receive that make you feel excited?
• How do you communicate with others at work- by email or is it more convenient?
• Do you like your name?
• Does your name have any special meaning?
• What kinds of names are popular in China?
• Are there many Chinese people who have the same name as you?
• Is there any tradition about naming babies?
• Do people in China celebrate birthdays/ have birthday parties?
• How do they /children celebrate birthdays?
• Are people's birthdays very important in China?
• Do you think it's important for people to celebrate birthdays?
• Are birthdays more important for children or for adults?
• Do people in China do anything special to celebrate birthdays?
What part of your day do you like best?
• What' s your daily routine?
• What is the busiest part of the day for you?
• What' s the difference of routine between you and your teenager' s times?
• Do you like (to learn about) history?
• What historical event do you find most interesting?
• What historical event do you think was most important?
• Do you think history is important?
• Do you like to watch programs on TV about history?
• How do you get information about history?
Home (Your Accommodation)
• Can you describe the place where you live?
• How long have you lived there?
• Who do you live with?
• Do you plan to live there for a long time?
• Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
• In the future, what type of place would you like to live in?
• What's (the name of) your hometown (again)?
• Is that a big city or a small place?
• Please describe your hometown a little.
• How long have you lived there?
• Do you like it?
• Do you like living there?
• Do you often do housework at home?
• Do you think men and women should share housework?
• What kind of housework do you usually do?
• What kinds of housework do you dislike to do?
• Did you help your parents do housework when you were young?
• Do you think it' s important for children to do some
• What' s your attitude toward jewelry?
• What' s kind of jewelry you like to buy?
• Why so many people choose to buy expensive jewelry to maintain value?
• How often do you wear jewelry?