Interview is the basic form of selecting procedure for most large companies. Some people think it is unreliable and there are some other better methods. Discuss and give your own opinion.
In the past, people store knowledge in the books. Nowadays people store knowledge on the internet. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
People can eat a wide variety of food that can be grown in other areas. As a result, people eat more food produced in other regions than local food. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages.
The world has many towns and cities constructed in previous centuries that are suitable for people in those times. What problems will this cause today and what can be done to solve them?
Some people think teaching children different abilities together benefits everyone; others think intelligent children should be taught separately and given special treatment. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Children can learn effectively from watching television. Therefore children should be encouraged to watch television regularly both at home and at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Government funding should only provide scholarships for the best students. All other funding of universities should come from student fees and private organizations. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Some people believe that university education should focus on the skills of employment for the future. Others think should focus academic study only. Discuss both views and give your opinion
In some countries, there has been an increase in the number of parents who educate their children themselves at home instead of sending them to school. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages.
It is a good thing for those in the senior management position to have higher salaries than other workers in the same company or organization. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. A huge amount of money goes towards children’s education. In some countries, the government pays some or all of the costs. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?(20140222)
2. Teachers used to convey information, but now with wide resources of information, there is no role for teachers to play in modern education. Do you agree or disagree? (20080424)
3. Some people believe that studying in a college or university is the best way for students to prepare for their future career. Others think they should leave school as soon as possible to develop their career through work experience. (20130309)
4. Some say the purpose of education is to prepare individuals to be useful to society. othes say the purpose of education is to achieve personal ambitions. discuss both views and give ur own opinion. (20140412)
5. Some people think a language should be taught in small class, others believe the number of people in class does not matter. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (20141204)
1. Many people believe that scientific research should be carried out and controlled by the government rather than private companies. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (20120614)
2. Some people think local governments should spend money on art projects of major cities, because these works of art (statues or painting) could make the landscape more attractive. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (20140213)
1. Some people believe that if a police force carries a gun, it will encourage higher levels of violence in the whole society. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (20140607)
2. A recent newspaper article reports that a 14-year-old boy who seriously destroyed his school got a punishment to clean streets instead of sent to the prison, do you think this is right? or the young criminals should be sent to the jail. (20160114)
1. International travel often lead people have some prejudices rather than broad minds. What are the main reasons of this phenomenon? What do you think people can get better understanding of the countries they visit? (20150813)
2. Some people think that it is necessary to travel abroad to learn about other countries, but others believe that it is not necessary to travel abroad because all the information can be seen on TV and from the internet. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (20141018)
Some people think that robots are very important to humans' future development, but others think that they are dangerous and have negative effects on society. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (20110108)
Research shows that overeating can be just as harmful as smoking. Thus the advertising of certain food products should be banned, as cigar is banned in many countries. Do you agree or disagree? (20141113)
食品类： Countries should try to produce all the food for the population and import as little food as possible. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (20110226)
动物类： Many animal species have become extinct in the world nowadays. Some people say that countries and individuals should protect these animals from dying out, while others say that we should concentrate more on problems of human beings than on those animals. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (20110709)
健康类： The government has the duty to ensure its citizens have a healthy diet, while others believe it is individuals’ responsibility. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (20140719)
媒体类： Films and computer games containing violence are popular. Some people say they have negative effects on society and should be banned. Others say they are just harmless relaxation. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (20111029)
运动类： Some people think government should ban dangerous sports and some others think it is a freedom to choose the activities we want to. Discuss both view and give your opinion. (20140809)
家庭类： Both women and men have full time job, it is logical that they should share the housework tasks equally. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (20140510)