1. How hot is the area A
2. People should not be forced to take compulsory medication
3. To demonstrate that scientists’ finding will be influenced by social factors
5. Science should not decide policy
6. Scientific and social factors should be separated No
7. Many sociologist ignore S’s study
8. S work was not emphasized by sicnetists outside the northern America NG
9. Both supporters and opponents have made valid argument. YES
1. what's the definition of talent in the first paragraph
brain structure different from others
2. what can we learn from violin players?
Not sure the change of brain size is the cause of effect of practice
3. the result of findings by experts suggest
Talent may have little to do with ....
文章大意 芭蕾舞发源于意大利，从 17 世纪后传入俄国后一直欣欣向荣。出了很多优秀的艺术家和作品，外国舞派也对俄国芭蕾舞发展有着影响。后期以戏剧味发展主流，一直讲到本世纪 70 年代的发展。
参考阅读： Until 1689, ballet in Russia was nonexistent. The Tsarist control and isolationism in Russia allowed for little influence from the West. It wasn't until the rise of Peter the Great that Russian society opened up to the West. St. Petersburg was erected to embrace the West and compete against Moscow’s isolationism. Peter the Great created a new Russia which rivaled the society of the West with magnificent courts and palaces. His vision was to challenge the west. Classical ballet entered the realm of Russia not as entertainment, but as a “standard of physical comportment to be emulated and internalized-an idealized way of behaving. The aim was not to entertain the masses of Russians, but to create a cultivated and new Russian people....
Hibernation is a state of inactivity and metabolic depression in endotherms. Hibernation refers to a season of heterothermy that is characterized by low body temperature, slow breathing and heart rate, and low metabolic rate. Although traditionally reserved for "deep" hibernators such as rodents, the term has been redefined to include animals such as bears and is now applied based on active metabolic suppression rather than based on absolute body temperature decline. Many experts believe that the processes of daily torpor and hibernation form a continuum and utilize similar mechanisms. The equivalent during the summer months is known as aestivation. Some reptile species (ectotherms) are said to brumate, or undergo brumation, but any possible similarities between brumation and hibernation are not firmly established. Some insects, such as the wasp Polistes exclamans, hibernate by aggregating together in groups in protected places called hibernacula...